These GENERAL CONDITIONS govern the relationship between “GOYA 2022” Ltd , hereinafter referred to as goyarestaurant.bg, on the one hand, and Users of websites and services located on the domain https://goyarestaurant.bg (hereinafter referred to as Users), on the other.
“GOYA 2022” Ltd. is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with UIC 201998251, with registered office and management address. The registered office and registered office of the company is located at 4400, Pazardzhik Str. Konstantin Velichkov 97, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: 0894342217
“GOYA 2022” Ltd. is registered as a personal data administrator and holds a Certificate of Personal Data Administrator № 1429009 / 16.05.2023
Please read the published General Terms and Conditions in full before using the information and commercial services offered by the https://goyarestaurant.bg website (hereinafter referred to as Services). By displaying https://goyarestaurant.bg, each User automatically undertakes to comply with the conditions described below.
Confirmation of the Terms and Conditions is a necessary and mandatory condition for the registration of each User and for the conclusion of the contract between him and “goyarestaurant.bg”. By clicking on the virtual button with the text “Registration” or other similar text, you are deemed to have read the General Terms and Conditions and undertake to comply with them.
Art. 1 The services provided by “goyarestaurant.bg” to the User constitute information society services within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act.
Art. 2. “goyarestaurant.bg” is a website, accessible at https://goyarestaurant.bg, through which Users have the opportunity to view information about Goya Restaurant Club.
IDENTIFICATION AND REGISTRATION
Art. 3 (1) “goyarestaurant.bg” identifies Users of the website by storing log files on the server of https://goyarestaurant.bg and the IP address of the User.
(2) “goyarestaurant.bg” is entitled to collect and use information about Users after they have registered. Information by which a person can be identified may include first name, last name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, and any other information that the person voluntarily provides upon registration. Information also includes any other information that the User enters, uses or provides when using the Services provided by “goyarestaurant.bg”
Art. 4 (1) “goyarestaurant.bg” shall exercise due care and shall be responsible for the protection of the User’s information that has become known to the User in connection with the registration – subject to these Terms and Conditions, except in cases of force majeure, accidental event or malicious acts of third parties.
(2). In the registration form filled in by the User at registration, “goyarestaurant.bg” indicates the mandatory or voluntary nature of the provision of data and the consequences of refusal to provide them. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to the processing of his/her information in the manner provided for therein.
(3) The restrictions referred to in par. (1) shall not apply in the event that an obligation arises for “goyarestaurant.bg” to provide personal information about the User to the relevant competent state authorities in accordance with the legislation in force.
Art. 5 (1) “goyarestaurant.bg” collects and uses the information referred to in Art. 4 for the purposes set out in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as for offering new goods and/or services to the User (free or paid). The described purposes for which the information is used are not exhaustively listed and do not give rise to obligations for “goyarestaurant.bg”.
(2) By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of this contract and direct marketing.
Art. 6 (1) The User may register by filling in the relevant electronic registration form, available in real time (on-line) on the Internet on the website of “goyarestaurant.bg”, expressing his consent to these General Terms and Conditions and declaring that he is legally capable.
(2) By pressing the virtual button “Register”, which has the power of a written confirmation of the Terms and Conditions, the User makes an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, by which he declares that he is familiar with these Terms and Conditions, accepts them and undertakes to comply with them. By saving it on the appropriate medium in the server of “goyarestaurant.bg”, by means of a generally accepted standard for conversion in a technical way making its reproduction possible, the electronic statement acquires the quality of an electronic document within the meaning of the cited law. “goyarestaurant.bg” may store in log-files on its server the IP address of the User, as well as any other information necessary to identify him and reproduce his electronic statement of acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions in the event of a legal dispute. The text of these Terms and Conditions is available on the Internet on the website of “goyarestaurant.bg” in a manner that allows its storage and reproduction.
(3) When completing the application for registration, the User is obliged to provide complete and correct data on the identity (for natural persons), legal status (for legal entities) and other data required by the electronic form of “goyarestaurant.bg”, as well as to update them within 7 (seven) days of their change. The User declares that he/she agrees to provide the personal data so required, whereby he/she guarantees that the data he/she provides in the registration process are true, complete and accurate and will update them promptly in the event of any changes to the latter. In case of providing false data “goyarestaurant.bg” has the right to terminate or suspend immediately and without notice the provision of services, as well as the maintenance of the User’s registration.
Art. 7 (1) Upon registration, the User receives a unique username and password to access the services available through the website of “goyarestaurant.bg”.
(2) The username with which the User registers does not give the User any rights other than the right to use the specific username within the e-shop of “goyarestaurant.bg”.
(3) The registrant, as a representative of a legal entity, shall enter his full name and address, or the name of the legal entity he represents. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, he guarantees and confirms that he has a contractual relationship with the registered “goyarestaurant.bg” -user. In the event of entering incorrect or misleading information, the party is deprived of the right to access the services of the website of “goyarestaurant.bg”.
(4) The user is obliged to take all care and take the necessary measures that are reasonably required in order to protect his password, as well as not to make his password known to third parties and to notify “goyarestaurant.bg” immediately in case of unauthorized access, as well as in case of probability and suspicion of such. He bears the responsibility and the risk for the protection of his password, as well as for any actions that are carried out by him or by a third party using his password.
Art. 8 (1) The user has the right to access on-line the services provided through the website of “goyarestaurant.bg”, subject to the conditions and access requirements set by “goyarestaurant.bg”. In order to be able to use the services, the User must enter his/her username and password.
(2) The User has the right to access and correct on-line his/her personal data provided at registration.
Art. 9 (1) goyarestaurant.bg is an informative website. For delivery of food and drinks from the restaurant you will be redirected from our “ORDER AT GLOVO” page to the Glovo application. For more information, please see Glovo’s terms and conditions.
Art. 10 (1) The intellectual property rights in all materials and resources located on the website of “goyarestaurant.bg” (including the available databases) are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, belong to “goyarestaurant.bg” or to the appropriately designated person who has assigned the right of use to “goyarestaurant.bg”, and may not be used in violation of applicable law.
(2) The User’s right of access does not include the right to use, copy or reproduce information constituting an intellectual property object, unless it concerns an insignificant amount of information intended for personal use, provided that the legitimate interests of the authors or other holders of intellectual property rights are not unduly harmed and in the event that the copying or reproduction is carried out for non-commercial purposes.
(3) In case of copying or reproduction of information outside the permissible, according to the previous paragraph, as well as in case of any other violation of intellectual property rights on the resources of “goyarestaurant.bg”. “goyarestaurant.bg” shall be entitled to claim compensation for direct and indirect damages in full.
(4) The User undertakes, when using the access granted to him/her to the services offered by “goyarestaurant. bg” services: to comply with Bulgarian legislation, these General Terms and Conditions, Internet ethics, the rules of morality and good manners; not to harm the good name of another and not to call for a violent change of the constitutionally established order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to incite racial, national, ethnic or religious hatred, not to preach fascist or other anti-democratic ideology, not to violate other people’s property or moral rights, including intellectual property rights; to immediately notify goyarestaurant.not to interfere with the proper functioning of the system, including, but not limited to, not to frustrate the identification procedure of another User, not to access beyond the granted access, not to impair or hinder the availability, reliability or quality of the granted access, as well as not to use it in a way that causes the refusal of its use; not to retrieve by technical means or in a technical way information resources or parts of information resources belonging to the databases located on the website of “goyarestaurant.bg” and by
(5) Except where expressly agreed, the User may not reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute and otherwise disclose the information resources published on the website of “goyarestaurant.bg”.
Art.11 (1) “goyarestaurant.bg” undertakes to exercise due diligence to ensure that the User is able to access the services provided in an orderly manner.
(2) “goyarestaurant.bg” has the right to deactivate or delete the username and password for access to the User’s profile in the event that the latter infringes an intellectual property right of “goyarestaurant.bg” on the elements contained on its website – objects of intellectual property.
(3) “goyarestaurant.bg” reserves the right to suspend access to the services provided after giving notice in the User’s profile. “goyarestaurant.bg” has the right, but not the obligation, at its discretion to delete information resources and materials published on its website.
Art. 12 The bodies regulating the activity of “goyarestaurant.bg” are the Commission for Consumer Protection /CPC/and the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP), with the following coordinates:
For the CPC:
Tel: 0700 111 22
Address. Sofia, pl. Slavejkov, №4A, floor. 3, 4 и 6
About the CPPD:
Address. 1595 1595 “Proff. No. 2, 1515 1530, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Art. 13 The Parties declare that in the event that any clause(s) under these General Terms and Conditions shall prove to be invalid, this shall not invalidate the whole contract or any other parts thereof. The invalid clause will be superseded by mandatory rules of law or established practice.
AMENDMENT OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 14 (1) “goyarestaurant.bg” is obliged to notify Users of any amendment to these General Terms and Conditions within 7 days of the occurrence of such circumstance to the email address provided by the User.
(2) Where the User does not agree with the amendments to the General Terms and Conditions, the User shall have the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without being liable for any compensation or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the User shall notify “goyarestaurant.bg” within one month of receipt of the notice under the preceding paragraph.
(3) In the event that the User does not exercise his right to withdraw from the contract in the manner set out in these General Terms and Conditions, the amendment shall be deemed to have been accepted by the User without objection.
Art. 15 The provisions of the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all matters not covered by these General Terms and Conditions.