“COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES::
– Session cookies: These cookies are temporarily stored on your computer’s hard drive or on your mobile device when you visit our site, but disappear when you close the site, which means they are not permanently stored on your device.
– Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored on your device even after you have closed the site and browser. The duration can vary from 1 second to several years.
– Third party cookies: These cookies are installed by third parties that are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. The duration may vary from 1 sec. to several years.
– Session cookie to determine the duration of the user’s session on the site. They expire at the end of the session;
Session cookies which determine whether you are a logged-in user on the site or not;
– Session cookies on, which determine the duration of the session, last viewed products, discount coupons used, whether you have added products to your cart and what the products are. They expire with the end of the session;
– Persistent cookies to determine whether you have agreed or not to the warning of using cookies. Expires after 1 year;
We also use some third party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Listed below are the third party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using your browser’s general settings. For others you need to visit the respective sites and follow the instructions provided by them. We consider those listed below to be External Data Controllers.
– Cloudflare persistent cookies. These cookies are mandatory and necessary for Cloudflare to maintain site security. They expire after 1 year;
– Google Analytics cookies of different types and durations. Like most websites, we use Google Analytics to track and report statistics about website traffic and traffic sources. Although Google Analytics records data such as your geographical location, device type, browser or operating system, no part of this information can be used to personally identify you by us. Google Analytics also records the IP address of your computer, but does not give us access to this information. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, we do not receive any information about the identity of users. Google may use the information for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Google’s data use policy. Cookies expire from 1 second to a maximum of 2 years. Details can be found on the Privacy and Personal data
If you’re most worried about third-party advertising cookies generated by advertisers, you can turn them off here: Your Online Choices site.
No, the cookies we use are anonymous and do not contain any personal data.
Please note that changes to your browser which disable cookies may prevent parts of our site from functioning properly!